Have you ever had sex (or something close to it) in a public place?

DH and I were in Germany a couple of years ago for our anniversary and we had rented a car and were driving through towns. We decided to stop and have lunch in a field off of the Romantische Strasse. Well, things got quite heated and all of a sudden we were doing it on the towel (we didn't even have a blanket) in that field by the road! It was probably the best experience (we're talking multiple orgasms), except for pregnant sex which for me is by far the best sex ever. That trip became our public sex trip because we did it in the car in a parking lot, on a train, and several times one night on the balcony in an old castle converted into a hotel that we stayed at. We've done some stuff in public in the US, the occasional manual stimulation/orgasm and had sex in our car a few times when we still didn't live together, but nothing like what we did in Germany. I'm pregnant now and wish I could go back just for that..

GinaP11

Asked by GinaP11 at 10:41 AM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Sounds WONDERFUL! I once had sex at a drive-in movie theater! It was cold, but still pretty crowded! Thankfully the windows fogged up, but you know everyone knows what we were doing! The car was rocking and everything! :)
    Kaydens_mommy06

Answer by Kaydens_mommy06 at 10:44 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• yeah in a car at the state fair, oh to be young and dumb :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• on a playground slide. I am very ashamed of it now. I was a teenager.
    in the back of a uhaul truck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• IN CARS ,TRUCKS. ON THE HOOD OF A CAR,PLENTY OF TIMES
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 11:05 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Wow... does an empty baseball field count?

...DH and I have never done it in a car...
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 11:07 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Yes, many times. lol Mall parking lots, trampolines, parks, Highway.
    Alot. lol.
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 11:22 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Um I did once at a major league football statum. The game didnt sell out and there was an empty section in the top section. We got caught but we didnt get in trouble. It was really fun!
    Sbahns

Answer by Sbahns at 11:36 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Ah yes, I'd say this is for the young...but it is fun.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Yeah, a few times. At a hotel's indoor pool (not IN the pool), on a swingset at a playground after dark (I feel bad about this now, being a mother) and one that I am too ashamed of to even talk about.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:44 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Victoria's secret dressing room.

KristaRene

Answer by KristaRene at 12:03 PM on Mar. 25, 2010