Looking for a Heart Healthy, Meat and Potatoes diet meal program for a Hungry Man.

My husband recently purchased a motorcycle with his lunch budget and I was wondering if there were any meal programs (not breakfasts and snacks) that were heart healthy but yummy enough for a meat and potatoes man. He is interested in becoming more fit - but my brain is so tired after feeding kids all day that I just really don't know what to send with him.

augsmom

Asked by augsmom at 11:11 AM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Food & Drink

• You might try the DASH eating plan. There is a lot online about it. You can get ideas of healthy foods by going to google and typing in superfoods. These are foods that are high in food value and usually low in calories.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 11:13 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• google it :)
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 11:20 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Tosca Rena has a diet plan called The Eat Clean Diet, and she also has The Eat Clean Diet for Men. She's a fitness model, and her books are all about getting lean and healthy. Check out her books and the magazine too. I've lost 32 pounds, and I have my husband and 18 & 20 year old sons at home. They all say they have more energy, youngest son lost 20 pounds, and his cholesterol which was just slightly high, is down, hubby's numbers are down too.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:55 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• That is a contradiction.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:52 PM on Mar. 25, 2010