Married Women MYSPACE OR FACEBOOK?

I was wondering what would be more appropriate myspace or facebook and I'm also a mother of 2 boys under 18.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Anonymous

• Most people have moved to Facebook.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:13 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• What is the difference in myspace and facebook.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• facebook is more popular now.. no one really pays attention to myspace except the middle school kids
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 11:17 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Myspace is DRAMA, and facebook is more for mature people.
    Michele068

Answer by Michele068 at 11:18 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• I use Facebook, mainly, but I have a MySpace as well, because a few of my other friends don't use FB.
    At first I didn't enjoy Facebook because it doesn't let you personalize your "space" with pretty colors/pictures or create a playlist on it, but I've grown to like it for other things.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• This may have belonged in Just for Fun, but I'd say facebook.

I have both, but it's been about 6 months since I even signed onto myspace. For about a year before that, I only signed on when I got an email saying someone messaged me.

I'd say myspace is phasing out. Everyone left there now is in middle school.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:19 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• "Myspace is DRAMA, and facebook is more for mature people. "

That's not entirely accurate. I've honestly seen more 'drama' on Facebook than MySpace...then again, it's all in who you add, and how you use it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• They are both for drama and neither is more popular or better. Facebook is for older people who think they are still young and MySpace has more celebrity. Check the Relationship section. There are posts daily about someone's SO trolling for someone they knew or just met to sleep with. No one who is married should be on either of them. They are nothing but trouble.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• facebook is better. me and my dh both have them its nice because you can say so and so is married to so and so....plus we have eachothers passwords...myspace is for kids imo its outdated and lame
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Mar. 25, 2010