OKAY let me re-ask this and word it simply so people do not get confused! Might be pregnant! Do not want to be! TMI!

I WAS SUPPOSED to go get an IUD put in. I did NOT GET THE IUD because I MISSED MY PERIOD. (they put IUD's in during your period).

We were using condoms.

I had funky symptoms like itching and bloating for a few weeks before my missed period. I'm wondering if that can make you miss your period or is a sign of pregnancy.

I took a test, it was negative, but I need to re-test.

I'm po'd. I don't want anymore kids right now. And if it wasn't clear enough in my last question, my DH will most likely leave me if I refuse to get an abortion. He has told me no more kids for quite a while, or else!

So, I was GOING to get an IUD put in. BUT before I could get it put in, I am thinking I might be pregnant.

Sigh. HAS ANYONE ELSE been in my shoes before? If you haven't or are going to reassure me like a child, please leave me alone.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• okay...i missed the first question, but i would have a problem with my DH if he left me becasue WE got pregnant, I don't care what the circumstances....and honestly, I would probably consider leaving him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• how long has it been since you miss aunt flo? and if he does lease you do you have your own income and could you make it with out him there?
    iwmoln2120

Answer by iwmoln2120 at 11:32 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• I agree with pp, if you guys don't want more babies, get on bc yourself and have him use something as well. Yikes.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 11:35 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• OP) I had just gotten my period back 2 months before after having my son. It takes a while to get appointments and my office only does IUD's if you have your period..

I am 4 days after my missed period. Was supposed to be over the 22nd.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• im so sorry your going through this i would totally not want to be with him if he said that it take 2 to have a baby its not like you did it on your own why dosent he get fixed if hes so set on not having one and you can get fixed to .......
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 11:39 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• OP) Hormonal BC is how I ended up with my first child so I did not trust that plus I am breast feeding.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• i like the poster who says that if he is so against having more children he needs get himself snipped! and any man who would threaten to leave me if WE got pregnant planned or not and I didn't abort would not be in my life. I choose my children over any man any day.

I understand you didnt want anymore either...but still...as the other poster said...you can't make a baby on your own.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 11:45 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• If you don't want more kids, don't have sex. Period. You had to know there was still a risk even with condoms or and IUD.
    ArkTech

Answer by ArkTech at 11:46 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• First things first, go to the Dr and have then give you a blood test called HCG. They will confirm by blood if you are in fact pregnant, thats 100% accurate. If you are pregnant, take a deep breath, there are worse problems in the world. Another baby may seem like hard news to swallow, but just remember, even if you decide you dont want another baby, you can allows put your baby up for adoption. I do not believe in abortion personally, but you are the one that has to raise this baby if you are infact, pregnant. It seems awfully immature for a man that loves you and has fathered another child of yours to say he would give up his relationship with you because another life has been created. Also remember that people may say things they dont mean when they are stressed, Hopefully he will love and support you no matter what the outcome is, cause thats what real love is.

Good luck and God Bless.

Blueyz1981

Answer by Blueyz1981 at 11:48 AM on Mar. 25, 2010

• OP) He has said EVENTUALLY more kids might be okay, but he is mainly against the idea now because I have had horrible PPD.

He thinks I will "go off the deep end" and no matter how much I've reassured him he keeps saying he'll leave me cause he cannot deal with me again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Mar. 25, 2010