Ok, so this girl from a job called me this morning.

And left a message. The job is only on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. This is a very unorganized person (I interviewed for it Monday) and experienced it first hand. Do you think they're going to want me to start tomorrow? I'm two hours away from where I live visiting my parents for spring break. When I call her back today what do I say? I could start tomorrow but I've worked in this field before (caregiver for mentally handicapped people). I had to fill out papers and stuff before starting the job so you think it's going to be like this this time? If she asks me to start tomorrow what do I say? I don't think someone would ask a person to start on a days notice but like I said, she's very unorganized.

Also, do you think they're going to want me to work on Easter?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Why don't you just call her back and find out?
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 12:07 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Thqat typoe of job, you may have to work on Easter. As far as the job and when to start. Did you specify that you coldnt start till you got back? If you didn't and she asks I would go. If you did however, just a simple reminded that you are out of town like you had planned. But it is general courtesy, that if you apply and interview for a job, you be ready for when the job starts. I wouldnt be surprised if they went to the next person in line if you didnt go in.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 12:09 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• not sure to either questions.... if you cant start tomorrow tell them when you can but i would assume you'd start on a monday
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 12:55 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Jan0609 - she said the job is Fri/Sat/Sun only - so why would you assume she'd start on a Monday?

OP - call and ask. There's no other way to know for sure.
    Anonymous

• I called her and she didn't answer so I left a message. OP
    Anonymous