Do you care about brand names, or is it all the same to you?

I could care less if my clothes are brand name or not. I see price and color, not a tag that nobody's going to see.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 PM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Not brand per se but I do expect quality so I do have some to go brands that I always go for. Not because of the brand but because I know they will wash and wear well.
    Anonymous

• I used to be VERY material. It doesn't matter to me anymore. I learned that it's all about how you wear it and how you feel in it... not who made it. I have had compliments on things I've bought at Goodwill! If it's clean and fits, it's fine by me! My kids don't wear name brand stuff either. If they want it, they can get a job and buy it! LOL I am on limited funds and they won't die if they wear something from Wal-Mart. I'd rather my family have food on the table than Gucci on their butts :)

HOWEVER... I don't have an issue w/ what someone else does as long as I'm not paying for it.
    Luvmylilmonkies

Answer by Luvmylilmonkies at 12:10 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• no, i dont care.i buy my clothes from walmart. and my daughters clothes to. i actually prefer their clothes over the name brand stuff..my daughter got some clothes from the gap for christmas, and they were sooo ugly, so i returned them..that was 1.5yrs ago..and the giftcard is still sittin in my wallet..i have yet to find something i like from there, to get for her. whereas walmarts are so cute, even just the plain ol' graphic tshirts, theyre adorable!!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:15 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• the only thing i prefer name brand is my shoes and same goes for my kids. walmarts shoes are such bad quality. i do like to get my jeans from khols but its when i actually NEED some new jeans. i think as long as they look nice and are comfy it doesnt matter.
    kd2kds

Answer by kd2kds at 12:21 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• I LOVE walmart! It is great for my kids clothes and for myself. My husband even prefers it because he can get more, so each item gets worn less, and it turn they last that much longer.
    I do though, love to go to other stores and find great deals. I can go through the mall and find clothes cheaper there than at walmart because of the sales.
    For me-its all about price and how much I like it. If those two things fit for me, then I get it!
    RachWell

Answer by RachWell at 12:21 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Don't care about the brands of clothes... Now shoes, that's a different story. I can't wear cheap shoes, they kill my feet. I don't wear them because of the brand, but because they are made better than the cheap ones.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:24 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• I don't care about the brand name. I will wear whatever I can get from the thrift store or from yard sales. My LO's stuff comes from the consignment shop or is hand me downs. If we get something with a name brand it is usually in pretty good shape still and has been through several homes before it gets to us.
    coala

Answer by coala at 12:34 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• It depends really. I agree with anon :57

My babies aren't lined with designer clothing, but sometimes I do pay a little more so it lasts longer.
    Same with my clothes.
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 1:01 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• i don't care at all about the name, i really get excited about a great value :)
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 1:31 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Only when it comes to my purses....Dooney & Bourke please!
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 1:58 PM on Mar. 25, 2010