Update: Pregnant or out of wack?

So I figured I'd give everyone a quick update and see what you all are thinking...
I'm now 5 days past my 22 cycle start date and two before the 27th for a normal 28 day cycle. I feel pretty nauseated, but that could be something else, who knows. I'm real tired too. I took a test and it said negative so I'm going with that for right now. If I concieved I still might be to early to tell on a test also... I am confused and having a hard time waiting around to start or not... ahhhh. I'm also beginning to think something else could be wrong. Guess i'm just looking for comfort girls.

momofkearra

Asked by momofkearra at 12:24 PM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• fyi-i had 3 negative tests with my first child. make an apt with your doc and ask for a blood test.
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 12:27 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• I say wait a few days and take again. I had 3 neg. with my last before I got a pos.
    Anonymous

• How long was it before both of you got a positive test? and TY!
    momofkearra

Answer by momofkearra at 12:36 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• , i guess wait a few more days, cause sometimes you hcg levels are still pretty low.
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 1:12 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• with my first preg im not sure how far along i was i was told i couldnt get preg and i ended up lossing the babies (twins) in April 09 i found out i was preg it took me being 2 weeks late before it showed pos but thats cause i ovalated late i also ended up losing that one in Nov 09 i found out i was preg i told everyone i wasnt and i took a test to prove it and it show i wasnt the day i was late i was out with one of my friends at the dollar tree and i ended up buying one more i was 4 days late and i still didnt thinki was but wanted to make sure and ended up being pos

sorry for the long story

if you still dont get it and you feel like you are take a test or go to the dr you could have ovalated late or you could be under stress i dont know you personally so i cant say really what i think with out knowing you but sents it sounds like you want to be i hope you get that pos

good luck
    Anonymous