ever find out your boyfriend was married?

I was working at a lab several years back and a women came in and said "where's my mark?" not his real name- she was referring to the owner and boss. I hadn't been there long and said "oh, are you his wife?" she looked shocked to say the least and went on to tell me that he was NOT married, that I was crazy and didn't now what I was talking about.
I just told her that I was told he was married, but had never met her since I was new. She continued to yell that he wasn't married.
I finally just said- "OK then, whatever you want!"
She finally just walked out.
about a week later he found a reason to let me go of course. probably afraid I'd tell his wife about it.
I've wondered about that woman many times- wondering if she had a nervous break down of If I did her a huge favor.
She may have not even believed me for all I know!
any thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 PM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• you should have told his wife.. no i haven't ever found out my bf was married
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 12:43 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• OP- I only saw his wife once, and when I did was standing there the whole time so I couldn't have told her. I assumed the other woman was his wife when I opened my big mouth :P
    Anonymous

• lol ...

I always thought that if you are with a man and later on found out he was married ( and was still with his wife) then you obviously didnt have a good relationship or atleast one that wouldnt last. Me and my husband arent like stalkerish of each other or the jealous type, but I basically know what he is doing all the time, he calls me, I call him, and at any given moment I can pick up his phone without him freaking out..... I think if you cant do that with someone, something is up.
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 1:19 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Yes. I was dating a guy who was dating lots of women so when he told me he was a widower I believed him. Turns out he remarried 20 yrs before we met him and forgot to tell us. One of his other dates told me the truth. I went straight to him and asked. I was shocked, hurt and disappointed when he said "yes" but at least he was finally honest.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:54 PM on Mar. 25, 2010