Did anyone else wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning? VENT

I know I did. I just woke up in a bad mood and my 3 year old isn't helping any. I feel like I didn't get any sleep. My Yorkie whined all night because he is lazy and wouldn't jump up on the bed, he wanted me to wake up and pick him up. My son repeats himself 15 times in one breath. I am trying to quit smoking on top of all of that and he, my son, wants some of my Dr. Pepper and I try to give it to him and he shakes his head no but asks for it again and the cycle repeats itself. Can someone else please tell me that I am not alone. Oh and it is raining here and my dog had to pee so I let him out and he ran off up the road and I had to chase him in the rain to get him to come back home (I already had one Yorkie stolen from me) He usually is on the leash but I didn't want to stand out in the rain so he could pee and me get sick. UGH! I hope it gets better, soon!

nakoal87

Asked by nakoal87 at 12:59 PM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• frustrated

nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 1:03 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• I'm feeling okay, despite feeling crappy earlier this morning...
    I hadn't slept well all night, was completely awake at 4am because of DH's snoring. I tried to sleep on the couch but our pet rats were playing around in their cage so that kept me up. I heard DH stop snoring so I went back to bed, and was allllmost asleep when he started snoring again. At that point I was in despair and broke into tears. I was finally able to go to sleep for a little while when DD came in sobbing because there was a moth in her room when she woke up...
    To top it all off, I'd forgotten to put water in the coffee maker last night (it's on a timer), so I had to wait a while for coffee.
    Oh, and my monthly visitor showed up this morning, cramps and all!

But, like I said, feeling okay now :)
    Anonymous

• *Sorry about your guys' bad days! My problems don't seem bad at all now.
    Anonymous

• I feel your pain!! I haven't slept more than two hours at stretch (and I get the two hours rarely!) in over a week. My son (20 months) is going through some kind of late night can't sleep phase. If I put him in bed with me he just does gymnastics and ends up climbing out of bed and running around my room, if I take him down stairs and lay on the couch he'll just watch Sesame Street ALL NIGHT LONG, if I leave him in his bed alone he'll cry for hours, if I sit in his room while he's in his bed he'll toss and turn - eyes wide open, and won't fall asleep for two and a half hours!!! My husband has had meetings after work all week plus he teaches in the evenings at the community college, and he was sick over the weekend. All of this means I have been "on duty" for a week straight with NO break!!!

I'm pulling my hair out and passing out in my coffee at the same time.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 1:11 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Haha kbb1006 mine will probably ask for one when he comes home but I already warned him to steer clear of the cute stuff bc i will probably not find the humor in it.
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 1:11 PM on Mar. 25, 2010