plz help

I'm 32weeks and all the sudden I have diarrhea I'm not sick either? Happen to u?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 PM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It could be allergies. Post nasal drip upsets my stomach and makes me run to the bathroom. If you think it is pregnancy related, call your doctor and ask and ask how to treat it. Good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 1:11 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• I was so constipated while I was pregnant that I would have felt blessed for a repreive! Pregnancy is so full of unexpected and uncomfortable occurences it's easy to get a bit freaked when something happens that is outside of what we become used to. I would suggest that you stop and think if you have eaten anything new or unusual lately. Is the diarrhea a one time thing or is it reaccuring? If it is happening regularly I would let your doctor know and make sure you drink lots of fluids b/c getting dehyderated can cause even bigger problems! Most of all, try to stay relaxed and take it easy. Good Luck to you!
    jessm0602

Answer by jessm0602 at 1:22 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• OP: Well I've actually changed my diet to fruits fruits and more fruits its not really runny anymore just soft? Is that ok?
    Anonymous