i wanna have a boy,any advice?

My first baby is a girl and i didn't care at the time whether it is a girl or boy, but now i wanna have a boy to balance it out and feel the diffrence too.your advices will be appreciated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 PM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• just so you know, there is nothing you can do to determine the sex of your baby besides pray for a boy sperm to fertalize your egg.
    Anonymous

• There is nothing that you can do to have one sex or the other. I wanted a girl but ... am going to have a boy. I have found that there are good things in having siblings of the same sex. Good luck though!
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 1:08 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Check out something called the Shettles method.
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 1:09 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Say a prayer... Shettles didn't work for us.
    Anonymous

• it worked for me and a friend of mine. Also, my mother said that while trying to conceive she used techniques recommended by her Dr that are described in the Shettles method.
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 1:14 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Shettles but its not a guarentee. It means that you track your fertility carefully to know when you are ovulating. Boy xy sperm swim faster but die quicker. Girl XX sperm swim slower but endure for longer. So, if you have sex on the day you ovulate, your chances of getting a boy are greater. If you have sex 2-5 days before you ovulate, your chances of having a girl are greater. It's no guarentee, but it might increase your odds by a few percent. There is stuff they can do in the lab that can drastically increase your chances, but its mucho money. Other than that, my Dad supposedly has a magic secret about the way he has sex. My mom says he asked her both times and then did "something" that made it come out the way she asked (boy, then 7 years later girl), they have also never used any form of birth control, barrier or hormonal, but only had two planned kids. Whatever, they are just lucky!
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 2:44 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Adopt?

Answer by rkoloms at 5:44 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Thanks y'all for your advices,i guess i ll try out the shettles method and see what happens.wish me luck.
    therese1

Answer by therese1 at 4:31 PM on Mar. 29, 2010