Suggestions for wrinkles on forhead. Please help.

Im only 22, but have lived a life full of stress, and it is already showing on my face. My forhead has vary visiable wrinkles, and its making me stress out even more because I feel so un attractive. If Im aging this fast at only 22, then Im worried about how I'll look in a couple years.

Is there any product's that you would recomend for aging/ helping wrikles? Thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 PM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Health

• botox lol
    make sure your wearing sunglasses in the sun or when you have to squint your eyes, cause that can cause premature crows feet and other wrinkles/lines around your eyes/cheeks/forehead
    Anonymous

• Use sun screen and make sure you are drinking plenty of water to keep your skin hydrated. Try not to use alcohol based products for acne or products that will dry out your skin when you wash it. Avoid soap on your face. Try Olay age defying anti-wrinkle replenishing night cream. It smells wonderful, makes your skin so soft and it helps soften the wrinkles. I know you are still really young, but be persistent, they will get better.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 1:18 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Olive oil for moisturizing.
    Anonymous

• Is the olive oil only for night time or do you use it during the day? I would think it would stain your pillows or cause acne with clogged pores.
    Anonymous

• drink lots of water, do not use anything on your skin that you would not eat. eat well, sleep well and exercise well. manage your stress well. it is not at all too late to turn your life around! get a hold of all of the stress that you can, and the stress that is out of your control, realize it and cope with it better! cut caffeine, alcohol, processed foods, and sugars. eat more and more veggies, get good fats into your diet supplement with fish oil or flax oil if you feel you need to!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 2:14 PM on Mar. 25, 2010