Water leaked in the shower?

This is going to sound odd..but my water didnt break the first time so I wasnt sure...but i was in the shower night before last and had a small warm trickle down my leg ( wasnt standing in the water)...it didnt last long enough to really let me look, and im not sure that it was my water..it was super warm but other than that duno! it wasnt a lot of fluid at all...is it possible my water leaked?! and if so what do i do now? just wait?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 PM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• When my water broke, it wasn't a one time thing. It kept gushing. It started in the bed, then I stood in the shower, I didn't want to make a mess. It kept up through a shower, still gushed all the way to the hospital (I had to sit on towels). It doesn't sound like your water broke to me. You would know it.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:24 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Ya I agree with PP... My water broke at the hospital after I went to the bathroom and you know.... then it keeps leaking because the fluid replenishes itself....
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:13 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• It is possible for water to leak just a little, and then be blocked off from leaking more from the babies head...I was told that if I ever even suspect that my water has leaked a little, I should get a nurse or doctor to check me out.

good luck.
    Anonymous

• i would just wait. most likely it wasn't your water breaking, but was urine :) if it was your water breaking, you just need to not put things in your vagina so you aren't risking infection. so no fingers, no penises, etc :)
    Anonymous

• I think you're fine. I had a high leak, and it felt like I was uncontrollably peeing all day long. It's not a one time thing. It's amazing how much fluid is up there. You might have even urinated a bit.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:40 PM on Mar. 25, 2010