should i walk away?

ive been seeing this guy for almost 6 months now. it started out as just a booty call thing, and everything was fine...until last month he tells me he likes me. we have been texting, talking and even seeing eachother more SINCE then...we even hang out and DONT have sex. well, one of his friends asked him right in front of me why dont we just date....and he didnt say anything at all, and he just recently told me that some random girl started hittin him up on myspace wanting to hang out. we are supposed to be going to Vegas together in like two weeks. idk im kind of starting to think that he is just stringing me along (even tho i was just fine with the bc 5 months ago n wasnt looking for a relationship) until he meets someone else.

im really confused at this point for sure. if he didnt really like me, he should have never told me he did. now im attatched n i dont want 2 get hurt when he takes off with another chick. HELP! ty

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 PM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• I'd pull back and see what he does.
    Anonymous

• Be straight up with him. Tell him that you've started to develop feelings for him and that it's ok if he doesn't feel the same way but if he doesn't, then you can't continue seeing him.
    That's what I would do anyways.
    If you keep seeing him and wondering what his feelings are and growing more attached then it will hurt more in the long run. If you do it now and he doesn't feel the same way then yes it sucks, and yes it's going to hurt but it wont hurt nearly as bad as it will six months from now.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 1:30 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• I'm all for riding the wave until the wave ends...or crashes against the rocks. Life is short. Enjoy what you have when you have it. Nothing lasts forever. People come to us for a reason and a season. Embrace your season with him so that when he does leave (IF he does leave) you still feel good about what you shared with him. Heck, I wouldn't give up Vegas anyway! lol

Answer by admckenzie at 1:59 PM on Mar. 25, 2010