How much would you keep and how much would you throw out?

Ok I am in the middle of cleaning out all my kitchen cabinets I am now taking a small break bc the kids are saying they are hungry (ok while that is cooking) I'll tell you what I have done I am trying to get rid of EVERYTHING and start fresh I already have new sets of dinnerware I am so excited so far...anyway anything that is breakable I wrapped with newspaper hopefully it will stay safe until it gets to it destination (I mean from here to the donation place with be fine I even made a small note to go with it) anyway at this point I just want to THROW EVERYTHING AWAY I am getting burned out and tired at first I asked myself do I really need or use this but now I just want to throw...lol Hopefully this break will do good.

alittle venting.....thx.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:34 PM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Home & Garden

• list it on craigslist as a curb alert. then put it on your curb. someone who needs it will come get it, and not bother you or your kids.
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 1:36 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• yeah definitely give it to someone who needs it. I find that if I put stuff by my curb, craigslist or not, that someone will come by and pick it up!!!! Especially if there's a sign out there that says "FREE!!!".
    I'd throw away stuff you don't used, or haven't used in the last year....because we all know we have stuff we use for holidays..and you don't want to get rid of that stuff!
    Good luck!
    Anonymous

• i love to get rid of stuff like that!
    it is always a fight with my dh, he hates to get rid of anything!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 1:50 PM on Mar. 25, 2010