I was wondering when is your SO most likely to take you out?

I was wondering when is your so most likely to take you out..when you look your worst or when you look your best? and how does that make you feel?

my sistuation it seems to me when he wants to take me out it on days that im not ready to go any where my hair is amess and im being rushed out the house rushed to throw on what ever and slick my hair in a ponytail. Then on days we plan to do something i get up try to look nice and am left in the house im not understanding at all.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:45 PM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• It's random, and he couldn't care less about how I look. Sometimes he'll want to be spontaneous and I haven't even gotten dressed yet. But on days when I HOPE we'll go somewhere, I get all dressed up for nothing :/
    Anonymous

• I don't get how you guys plan stuff, you get yourself ready to go, and he what...doesn't let you go out? you end up not going anywhere? I don't understand how you end up staying home?
    My hub is up to get out of the house with me wherever whenever we can.
    Anonymous

• My SO takes me out whenever I want to. Wither I look my best or not he can't rush me out for the life of him. Lol delete your answer
    Anonymous

• lol ours is random too. some days i just wear oversized sweatpants and a beater, with my hair looking a hot mess... other times, i'll have nice jeans on, a nice fitting shirt, with my hair done. my BF doesnt care what i look like. but when we do have plans to go out- we do go out. where we go is questionable-- sometimes its just mcdonalds, other times its a really fancy Italian place.
    Shy_Dia

Answer by Shy_Dia at 1:51 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• my husband does that too... I can be all dolled up and we not doing anything, and then the days he comes home and I have doen my hair ro makeup he is like...I feel like going out to dinner tonight.... lol
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 1:53 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• my husband and I have 3 kids so the spur of the moment 'date' rarely happens. so when we go out I have notice and therefore look appropriate for the date.

Anonymous