When will the molars come in?

My DS is almost 12mos, and has the 4 front teeth on top and bottom. They aren't quite closed together yet, but I was just curious when to expect the molars. He's already eating really well, but he's been drooling a lot, had a clear runny nose and been pretty fussy the last few days!

matobe

Asked by matobe at 1:46 PM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• dd got her molars at 10 mos... She got her first 4 front teeth (2 top, 2 bottom) at 3 mos... 4 more (2 top 2 bottom) at 5 mos and the other 4 at 8 mos. It just varies child to child!
    Anonymous

• OH yes! She really was!!! But she got over it quick and had her 2 yr molars at a year! Teething was a HUGE pain and I'm SOOOO glad it's over!!! She never got just one tooth, it was always 2-4 and if it was 2, the other 2 would come in a couple days later! I can't tell you how many bottles of teething tablets we went through.... I think it was 5-6
    Anonymous

• Justin got his molers when he was 14-15 months. And now..he's almost 16 months and he's getting his canines.
    hperkins06

Answer by hperkins06 at 3:46 PM on Mar. 25, 2010