Home Business Mamas ONLY!

If you use Free Classified Sites to promote your business, which ones do you use? I use Craigslist and BackPage. I have used others, but none of the others ever produced any leads...

Please don't give me all the other ways to get leads, I know all that. I'm just looking for different classifieds sites at the moment...

Thanks in advance!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:06 PM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Money & Work

• I use a local publication that is also online. Most areas have them, they come out once a week and are mostly, if not completely, ads. It is the most popular thing around here. :)
    Anonymous

• Google free advertising! yep we have a newspaper thats free to list in..
    Anonymous

• Have you tried the free business directories like Merchant Circle, Yelp and Hot Frog? They allow you to give your business it's own profile and have it put into the proper category. Then when someone goes looking for a business in your category, your business is among the ones listed there.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:56 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Look into the radio stations in your city.....the major ones here in Buffalo, NY where I am from ALL have free classifieds for businesses. Several local free weekly newspapers also have free online classifieds. Buffalo has it's own website buffalo.com and that has free classifieds. There are other sites geared towards moms for my city that have free classifieds and it seems like lately there are a lot of websites popping up for finding local businesses and they offer free classifieds online as well as paid ones.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 3:14 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• If you knew all that then you wouldn't be here asking how to get leads.

My leads come to me everyday, people I dont know and have never met or talked to before.

If you would really like to know how to get quality leads free coming TO YOU go to emmaleeinc.com

Nothing happens over night,especially if you dont know what you are really doing.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 4:24 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• I attend networking events, like meetings of the local Chamber of Commerce, and the National Association of Women Business Owners.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:33 PM on Mar. 25, 2010