To build or not to build..

That is the question! Ok, so it's coming to the end of spring break and it's rainy and cold today. I have my 2 kids, Zoey, who's 7 and Logan who's 2. On top of that, I have my niece Hannah, who's 9 and my nephew Drew who is turning 5 in a couple days. It's been a long week of bickering and me trying to keep them entertained. I had planned a nice trip to the park and a picnic again today, but it's icky out. They're coloring on paper on the kitchen floor now, but it won't last long. I'm considering moving the couches around and building a huge fort in the living room. But I'm worried they will get too rowdy. Plus, Logan will need a nap soon and sleeps just off the living room, but I could potentially put him in another room. So what do you all think? Should I just go for it and build, or find something else to hopefully entertain them?

Megs5384

Asked by Megs5384 at 2:07 PM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• BUILD! Kids love that stuff...and they can take naps in thier "building" if/when the time comes.
    Anonymous

• sure why not... if they are bad you will have a bargining chip to play with. anything for free enterainment right!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:16 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• FORT FORT FORT FORT
    Anonymous

• BUILD
    Anonymous

• Definitely BUILD! Sounds fun :)
    Anonymous

• go for it!

at naptime make it quiet time and let them watch a movie or something - I make little tunnel openings so they can peek out to watch if I need it quiet.

we build forts regularly. lol
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 3:31 PM on Mar. 25, 2010