Sooo...can you have an orgasm while sleeping?

Okay, so I'm reading this book on circumcision because we're having a boy soon and I think we've decided to leave him "in tact." Anywho, I think because I was reading this book I had a dream last night that I was having sex with this incredibly good looking un circumcised man. It actually kept getting better, and to make a long story short, I think I actually had an orgasm! I woke up feeling as though I had just "peaked" and my stomach felt really firm and hard (which happens after I have an orgasm during sex with dh...I guess it contracts the uterus a little?)

So my question is... does this happen a lot? Was it just a really vivid dream, or did I actually cheat on my husband with super hot dream guy? lol. Has anyone else done this??? This was MY first time. I guess I'm not longer a dream orgasm virgin.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:06 PM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• This happened to me several times when I was pregnant, but I don't remember it happening before or after. Must have been the combo of all those hormones and the crazy pregnancy dreams teaming up. I say go with it though! At least this is one of the GOOD pregnancy side effects! LOL!
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 3:39 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Wow, too much information. But yes you can. Its quite common with adolescent boys.
    Anonymous

• It doesn't happen to many women, you are lucky. You can expect it to happen more. It's not cheating!
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 3:10 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Yes!! Funny you should ask. This has been happening to me a lot lately. At first when I woke up I thought I was just really horny from the dream but now I kinda wake up enough to know what my body is doing and I'm actually having an orgasm. This kinda sucks because it's so hard for me to cum with my guy!! Just my luck.
    ArkTech

Answer by ArkTech at 3:16 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• YES! It has happened to me! It's kind of embarrassing and I have to look at SO to make sure he is still asleep and not watching me convulse and wonder WTH I'm dreaming about...
    Anonymous

• yes and i dont have them enough! lol
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 3:32 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• I never had them until I was pregnant with my 4th baby... and since then I get them about once a month... LOVE it! lol! It's got to do with hormones, most likely. It's completely normal, so might as well enjoy it when you can! I actually just had one 2 days ago and called my husband and told him about it. lol! I also have like this "mini-orgasm" when I have a good sneeze. lol! It makes my whole body shudder and I can't help but smile afterwards. My husband knows about it and teases with me about it. lol!
    Anonymous

• I always wake up right before.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 3:51 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• not fair!!! I NEVER get the good dreams- every time they start to get good I wake up :(
    and yes I do mean EVERY SINGLE TIME
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 3:53 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• I hit my G-spot while I was sleep one time.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 4:15 PM on Mar. 25, 2010