has anyone ever used your baby can read?

what did you like/dislike about it?

mandielynn23

Asked by mandielynn23 at 3:16 PM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My mom used it for my 2 year old brother. He knows every shape, color, letter and number and suprised the hell out of me the other day when he looked at my laptop and said "dell". All day he is pointing colors, numbers, letters out.
    Everyones kids are different but it definately worked for my mom.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 11:11 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• I heard from some people that is it not good because it doesn't teach them phonics.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 3:23 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!

a total waste of money!
    Anonymous

• i still use it. almost a year now. she is almost 2yo. NO it is not a scam, just make monthly payments on it. and you have to do it everyday and use the books and cards, only way it works.
    _mimimosley_

Answer by _mimimosley_ at 3:32 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• my son can barley concentrate on me reading a book to him or even putting his shoes on i dont think he could sit and play with cards or watch stuff like that on tv
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 3:39 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• They aren't talking about the money part being a scam. The whole idea is a scam. It is memorization, not, reading. It teaches nothing. They learn better with phonics and with mom reading to them and talking and pointing things out.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:59 PM on Mar. 25, 2010