Frequent urination

For the last week or so I have had to pee much more often than I used to. And it's not even a gradual feeling of having to pee, a slight feeling of having to pee, it's all of a sudden *boom* I feel like I haven't emptied my bladder in days and it cramps briefly when it comes. I had my daughter 2 years ago and I a don't think I am pregnant, I haven't yet missed a period so I would not be far enough along to make me pee more often. Anybody have any ideas what it could be ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:31 PM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Health

• Urinary tract infection. I'd go to your doctor. Drink a TON of cranberry juice and water and hope it goes away...if not, then see your doc for sure. GL!
    Anonymous

• could be uti go crazy with thecranberry juice opt for no sugar added for it may also be a sugar disorder like hypoglycemia which can subside through diet alterations.
    GINSMUM123

Answer by GINSMUM123 at 4:04 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Yeah, could be a UTI. Go to the doctor, because they can become excruciating!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:04 PM on Mar. 25, 2010