TMI - do you fake it?

I've never faked it and have been told I'm selfish because of it- I can live with that. Why would I fake a Orgas*m? if you do they stop trying! I have pretend to not have one when I did so he would keep going and I'd have more :)

Guys say they don't want us too fake it-

if you do fake it, why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:31 PM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• I have before cuz I was super tired and wanted to go to sleep.... and because it hurt and I just wantted him to get the F off lol
    Anonymous

• I fake it because I can't relax enough and feel confident enough to actually have one. I don't want my DH to think that he's not performing, because he is! It's me that's not relaxed and ready.
    Anonymous

• no need to fake it. my husband takes care of business :)
    _mimimosley_

Answer by _mimimosley_ at 3:34 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• yes... it helps their ego.. if we dont they think somethings wrong... sometimes it just doesnt work... and then if there is something wrong and you try to talk to them about it they get all defensive
    Anonymous

• nope, never have,..
    TaiM

Answer by TaiM at 3:43 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• I fake some.
    Mostly because his self esteem lowers.
    Only once in a while though.
    I've never been able to orgasm. But, he thinks it's him.
    Anonymous

• Never have with my husband,no need to. he makes sure I'm more than satisfied!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 3:46 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• I've never had to fake it! My honey knows what to do! He always makes sure I do...MORE than just once! I can't remember a time when I've only had just one with him! :)
    Kaydens_mommy06

Answer by Kaydens_mommy06 at 3:47 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• I let them think what they want. If they think I got off then fine. If they ask me I won't lie. If they get their feelings hurt then oh well. That is their issue not mine.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:00 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• No need to fake but if I don't get mine (and I really need to get mine LOL), I tell him and then let him help me get done from Bob with a bang.
    Anonymous