How can you remove a blister from your private part?

I don't have herpes or anything like that but I bought family dollar brand of pads and now it got me a blister down there since i'm very sensitive down there but didn't know the cheaper family dollar brand where gonna do me bad now how can I get rid of it? i'm already done with my period but that blister on my clitoris doesn't want to go away yet. This would only happen with always brand and not with stayfree brand but this time I didn't have enough money so I bought the family dollar and I guess they were as dry as the "always brand" they worked as good as an expensive brand at not staining your undies but still stung me like the crappy always brand.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:15 PM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'd leave that to a professional!
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 4:16 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• You need to leave it alone and keep it clean. If you remove it you're risking infection.
    Anonymous

• omg im hurting just from hearing this.
    Anonymous

• I just don't see how you get a blister on your clitoris by just a pad...dry or not lol sorry! I guess your just going to have to wait...you shouldn't really do anything...or call your gyno about it.
    Anonymous

• yikes, I never heard of a blister on that area not being herpes or genital warts. You might want to get that checked out by a dr.
    Anonymous

• OWWWWWWWIEEEE!!!! i would leave it alone. maybe put some antibiotic ointment on???
    Anonymous

• My husband is a manager at a Family Dollar....i take offence to this, i doubt it was the BRAND....next time try washing yourself while ur raggin it.
    Anonymous

• leave it be, and if it's not gone in a few days, go to your Dr. to get it looked at.

Always screws me up too, which is funny because stayfree doesn't- and we couldn't use luvs for dd, she would break out in boils. I hate that you're going through this, I know how much it sucks! But at least now I know never to buy the FD pads! I had an incident with always a few years ago, and apparently I'm not alone, my OB said that a lot of women had complained the of the same reaction... like I said, just keep tabs on it so that it doesn't get infected, and it should go away on its own.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 4:26 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• i would leave it and go to the doctor to get it checked out
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 4:27 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• OMG anon~ just because someone works there, doesn't mean that their products are worth a crap. Grow up.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 4:28 PM on Mar. 25, 2010