I think i might be pregnant but not sure please help

My last period was on Feb 15 and i haven't had a period yet I am a week and 3 days late i just stared to spot it only lasted for 1 day but no other symptoms what do you think I have taken two tests they were negative but I think it was to early

AidensMommy1025

Asked by AidensMommy1025 at 4:16 PM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Take another test or go to the doctor and get a blood test. Are you on any birth control? That can make your periods vary or even make you spot a little and pretty much miss a period. I had a lot of negatives with my first pregnancy and I really was pregnant. Take another test tomorrow morning, if it still comes up negative, make an appointment. Chances are, if you're not, as soon as you make that appointment, you'll start your period that day or the next, lol. That happened to me.
    Anonymous

• it could be stress.
    Anonymous

• Are you testing with first morning urine? That's vital. If so, go get a blood test. It's not too early for a positive if you're ten days late.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:21 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• wait a week take another test if its positive go to the doctor... if its neg but still no period i would also make an appointment ...just to make sure everything is okay...good luck
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 4:22 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• I was 8 days late, 1 tiny bit of spotting and they bam it hit hard.
    angel9305

Answer by angel9305 at 8:48 PM on Mar. 25, 2010