Could the democrats be creating the threats and blaming The teapartiers in order to use it to get donations?

Not a single person has been caught and suddenly they are using it to raise funds.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0310/OfA_fundraises_off_threats.html?showall

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:32 PM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• It's a perk, for sure, but there is evidence that these things happened. I am disappointed in democrats for using to get donations.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 6:12 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• I am sure fundraising is just a nice little perk. I think the real agenda is to make the conservatives shut up by accusing them of something only an anomalous number are actually guilty of. Sort of like how they used to call people racist for disagreeing with Obama's policies, they used to close their mouth and proceed with caution. This is the same reverse psychology they are attempting to use to quiet the opposition.

Protest, speak your mind, keep it clean and keep it peaceful. Violence isn't the answer.

Anonymous

• Anything is possible.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 4:37 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• I doubt it, but nice spin.
    Anonymous

• I believe it is very possible that some of them would do that.
    MaryJane849

Answer by MaryJane849 at 4:39 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• I've seen people who are crazy enough to get violent over this stuff, so, I don't doubt that there is some real violence and/or threatening going on.
    Anonymous

• You mean like the black guy who created a fake white supremacist fb profile and made death threats against the president?

Well of course nothing like that would NEVER happen, except for maybe all the times it has.

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:41 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Well of course nothing like that would NEVER happen, except for maybe all the times it has.

Your double negative sprinkled with sarcasm confused me. Are you saying it would or would not happen?
    Anonymous

• Anonymous

• I believe she is saying that both sides are guilty, stop pointing fingers until there is an person found guilty. Then blame them and not everyone that you think agrees with the guilty person.

And yes, anon, just like that one.
    Anonymous