DId you know beofre you got pregnant...

how the ovulation cycle really worked? I mean I know you knew about there's and egg and you have a period every month but did you know about ovulation and that day 14 is the highest probability of getting pregnant and all that. I had no idea! I remember being told you could get pregnant any time you had sex. lol. I had no idea one time was better than another until AFTER my son was born and we were having trouble getting pg with number 2.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:49 PM on Mar. 25, 2010 in General Parenting

• I didn't know until baby # 2.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 4:51 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Yes, but I also knew that day #14 isn't always the best chance of getting pregnant...
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:51 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Yes and as JulieJacobKyle mentioned day 14 is not always the best day to get pregnant. Some women do not have normal cycles. If you have a 28 day cycle then more than likely day 14 will work but if you have a longer cycle then you will have a later ovulation date.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 4:55 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Yes. I took biology in HS and later in college. I knew how to get pg and how to not get pg. It's pretty basic stuff.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:11 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• yes I knew and honestly many don't realize this till there is a reason to know. I think its funny because we conceived all kids so easily but before my first I thought I could not get pregnant!
    Anonymous