Why so much us vs. them?

I am seeing a trend here and it's very divisive. I am conservative and I no more claim the crazies than the mainstream left claims them. Why is the climate here so divisive? Why do we seem to expect the women here to claim responsibility for the violent acts of very few? I am not violent. Optimistically I will guess that everyone here is not violent. Why do non violent people expect other non violent people to understand the thought process of violent people? Can't this whole blaming thing just stop?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:56 PM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• You want to know why?  I'd say there's an answer in a question further down that sums that up quite nicely:

Answered at 4:25 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

"Actually, since I voted for Obama, I'm on the winning side."

As long as someone is "winning" they really don't care about anything else.

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:03 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Because that's exactly the way they it.
    Anonymous

• Yes np great answer..like our freedoms being taking away and the fact that the bulk of American's did not want this particular bill to begin with..
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 5:05 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• hahahah. I claim that answer and the fact that it was taken out of context. It also has nothing to do with people claiming the crazy violent people in the world. She asked why is one group supposed to claim them over the other.

I think the crazies are their own group. I'm not violent and I don't understand why people resort to violence when faced with something they can change at a later date if they have the support to do it.

Also, as I have stated, I don't think people should be forced into having health insurance. You should be able to remain uninsured as long as you don't use the ER for primary care without paying cash up front. Just to be clear Primary care would be non life threatening issues.
    Anonymous

• The Anon 532 post is mine. I didn't mean to post anon and don't want to be accused of hiding or anything.
    heatheryn

Answer by heatheryn at 5:33 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• She asked why is one group supposed to claim them over the other.

No.  I was asking why the women here on any side are expecting others to answer for actions they did not commit.  I am sorry that wasn't clear.

Anonymous

• I for one - agree that all should have HEALTH CARE,esp. children, so how ever this comes down- we all win at the end- we all have HEALTH CARE,and not have to worry about going to see a doctor,for something simple. Might not have what everyone wants in that bill- but you can't please everyone,but at least you can go to a doctor--its LAW
    Anonymous

• Thanks for that completely irrelevant post anon :37. Do you mind answering the original question, or should I go to one of your questions and tell everyone that I like lasagna?

Anonymous

• Wow, women are bitchy.
    Anonymous

• QUOTE: you should remain unisured if you want? who wants to remain unisured? You have to go to a Doctor,but have NO money to pay-- and? I guess that 1) you suffer 2) taxpayers pay for you-you get Gov. Assis. which how many b*** over that. so whats the answer then? when you come up with a better plan to insure all AMERICANS, MEN,WOMEN AND CHILDREN- then I will vote for you, in the mean time, glad Obama made this a law- now we don't have to suffer-not seeing a doctor b/c we can't pay the fee. EXP: your kid has a ear ache- you don't have the money to go to a doctor,for meds-doctor fee-so your kid suffers? b/c you don't have insurance. You go to the EMG. Room- who pays for that? ME. Now you have nothing to worry about do you?
    Anonymous