co-sleeping question

how long did you let your baby co sleep with you untill you put him or her in the crib?

mommy2be77

Asked by mommy2be77 at 5:03 PM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• 13 months
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 5:04 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• My oldest is 4 and the youngest is 2 1/2. We are still co-sleeping with both.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:05 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• I started him in a crib, but, it didn't last. he was in bed with me from birth until 5. Then, he just went into his own bed. No issues.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:10 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• i let them deside. my oldest was 10mo, middle was about 12wks, and youngest protested from day one! eventually, either u or ur child will want private space. i don't think the age matters at all, as long as the whole family is comfortable with the situation.
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 5:10 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• still do he is 15 months ... he is still a little scared of his bed we tried the crib he didnt like that either and i wasnt going to listen to him cry and cry from outside the door i couldnt do it i had to go get him and he learned to climb out of the crib so we got him a toddler bed and put it beside our bed and are just now getting him used to it so pretty much we still co sleep and will do so until we are all comfortable moving him.. when he is ready then we will
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 5:14 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• 12 mo
    KLBrown

Answer by KLBrown at 5:16 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Never owned a crib. Until they were around 3.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 5:17 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• my daughter will be 18 months old tomorrow the 26th and is still co-sleeping with us but she also still nurses 3 times a day to.
    bluerose26

Answer by bluerose26 at 5:22 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• About eight months...but the co-sleeping did continue well past year one. I'd just start him in the crib and eventually take him into bed with me.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:54 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Close to 2, and he had NO problems sleeping in his crib. Still doesn't.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 6:35 PM on Mar. 25, 2010