what is people problem?

i wrote a question yesterday im sorry if i dont have proper english for u and some one wrote

Please work on how you speak and write. You appear ignorant and uneducated. This is a reflection on you as a parent. You are raising a child, don't you want her to know how to speak properly?

keithamy06

Asked by keithamy06 at 5:14 PM on Mar. 25, 2010 in About CafeMom

• someone's on the rag! lol Just ignore it .
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 5:16 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Yeah, that's pretty rude. But you don't know the person who wrote it, don't let some ugly stranger get you down!
    benjamink

Answer by benjamink at 5:17 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Agree with previous posts. There are some angry people in this world and unfortunately on this website. Even though we are all mothers and come here for advice or friendships or whatever it is that brought you here...there are those people that have no problem hiding behind the "anonymous" box and spouting garbage. It's just like in "real" life, there are always going to be putting others down just to make themselves feel better about their miserable lives. If, in fact you think that you want to change something about yourself, like your grammar and spelling, then do it. But don't feel like someone out in cyber world thinks you're a bad mom because you may not have the best skills. You can be illiterate and still know how to show love and support. The coward that wrote that awful thing...well, her statement is a reflection on her and her parenting skills. Now I know where bullies in the school yard come from.
    clhadley

Answer by clhadley at 6:33 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• I'm a certified English teacher, but when I'm on CafeMom I usually am nursing the baby with 2 toddlers tugging on me. So, my answers and questions often have typos, misspelled words, etc. I'm not uneducated or ignorant, just human. The lady that got all judgemental on you is human and imperfect as well.

ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 7:02 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• What so rude! Cant we just all get along. This is not highschool!
    indigo645

Answer by indigo645 at 12:17 PM on Mar. 26, 2010