Do you believe the official story of the 9/11 attacks?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:58 PM on Jun. 26, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't believe 99% of what our government says.
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 8:08 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• I think that the truth will come out in time, either what they told us or not. Instead of questioning the reason, I think we should be learning from what happened and remember. Forgetting is opening the door for it to happen again
    Mrs.Chase

Answer by Mrs.Chase at 9:23 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• that America was attacked by terrorists yes, i am tired of conspiracy theories lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• No. I don't. There's a lot of evidence to prove otherwise, along with Bush's desire to start a war with Iraq and how quickly he was able to declare war((a mere 2 days)) I am NOT one to believe in conspiracies, I'm not one to think the government is out to get us all, but I don't believe this.
    gabrielle_x

Answer by gabrielle_x at 11:04 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• What evidence to prove otherwise?
    jacobsmom707

Answer by jacobsmom707 at 6:34 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• How about Norad being ordered to stand down, building 7 being "Pulled"? The bush family having a relationship with the bin Laden family? Marvin Bush was a principal in a company which provided security for the World trade, and according to its present CEO, Barry McDaniel, the company had an ongoing contract to handle security at the World Trade Center "up to the day the buildings fell down."
    Anonymous