I thought American's making under 250,000 would not be taxed?

Some here kept touting that too and shouting anyone down who said differently.

This proves 12 new taxes in the HCR bill some of which will be put on those making less then 250,000 a year either directly or indirectly.Just as some of us have said it would be.So whats the deal?

link below

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 5:27 PM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 5:28 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Conservative News Service, nice.

Oh that's right, they renamed it so that makes it okay. Hold on while I get some random tidbit from Liberal News Service and see how well that goes over.
    Anonymous

• Good question. Anyone that was listening to his plans when he was campaigning knew that there was no way he could accomplish that ridiculous promise.  Why anyone looked past this is beyond me.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 5:38 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Let's see they posted the sections of the bill where it can be found..go ahead and discredit it though lol

common sense isn't so common anymore...most people with it knew taxes would be raised one way or the other on more then just those making 250,000 a yr or more.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 5:38 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• But how is that any different than "huffpo blah blah blah whine whine whine"?
    Anonymous

• Look anonymous I do not care if you believe it or throw it aside..my comment still stands that anyone with common sense knew it already.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 5:47 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• MOST of these new taxes don't affect most people. I'm actually quite happy to see the tanning salon tax. Perhaps we'll see a drop in the melanoma rate among young women.

I expected new taxes. I ALWAYS make a point of expecting them. No one has ever pleasantly surprised me with NOT imposing them. Not ONE administration, ever.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:48 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• I did not say a word about believing it or not. I just like highlighting the stupidity that seems to be the norm around here.
    Anonymous

• gd it is going to affect most of us...even if indirectly on some.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 5:50 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• No way Obama doesn't lie! :::fingers in ears::: la la la la la la
    Obama is gonna pay my mortgage and put gas in my car hallelujah!

Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 5:52 PM on Mar. 25, 2010