is it wrong?

is it wrong that i'm thinking about puting a futon in my dd's room as her bed?..her room is tiny and she never slept in her toddler bed..theres a queen size bed in there now, and its just taking up too much room, you can barely turn around..any way so the futon, it would free up alot of room for her to play (i want her to get used to her room again, so she'll sleep through the night in there), and she can actually move around and play with her toys in her own room..what do you ladies think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:41 PM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• What would be wrong about it...?
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 5:44 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• are you kidding? As long as she has somewhere clean and safe to sleep, it could never be wrong!
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 5:44 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• thanks ladies...i just feel bad that she doesn't have a bigger room that she can have a big bed and still be able to move around and play in her room.
    Anonymous

• Don't ever feel bad that what you have isn't good enough....as long as they have a roof over their head, clean clothes, food and of course LOVE, that's what they need. My 2 kids share a room. They have bunk beds, which break down and are twin beds. It's big enough for them until college. Good luck and don't worry, you're doing a good job!
    clhadley

Answer by clhadley at 5:51 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Sure that sounds fun.. I still want a futon sometimes! she'll love it I think!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:56 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• I think it sounds fun too. Couch by day, bed by night! lol
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:27 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• I only ever had a twin bed through my college years. There's no need for a kid to have a big bed, with only one person sleeping in it.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:08 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Why does a toddler need a queen sized bed? I'm 23 (unfortunately living back home) and am still sleeping on a twin. So yes to a futon...I'd sleep on one if I had one :) it's bigger than a twin and can be made smaller, good option.
    Angyll24

Answer by Angyll24 at 12:52 AM on Apr. 5, 2010