TMI? Has your child ever ate this...

8 month old twin girls, I just finished changing one and working on #2. I look over and #1 has a big piece of her poop in her hand stuffing it in her mouth! I almost passed out from disgust! Has your child ever done this? Or ate something that was not appropriate?

bjane01

Asked by bjane01 at 5:45 PM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yes, it's normal....well, not "normal" but it's normal for babies to grab things and put them in their mouths. It's our responsibility to teach them what is acceptable and what is harmful
    Anonymous

• hahahahaha! not my child, but i watched my then 2 yr old neice chomp on a dried up dog turd! the bad news? i couldn't get across the yard b4 she swallowed. The good news? She lived lol
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 5:48 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Mine ate a dead cockroach when he was 10 mos. old....but you've for sure got that one beat ;-D
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 5:51 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• YES MY DAUGHTER DID THAT ONCE THEY ARE SMALL THEY DONT KNOW AND MY DAUGHTER DIDNT LIKE I AND CRIED HYSTERICAL..... THE EXACT SAME THING HAPPEND TO ME EXCEPT MY KIDS ARENT TWINS
    Naralie

Answer by Naralie at 6:05 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• we were at the lake and dad didnt realize our dd had a dirty diaper. he thought grandma gave her chocolate
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 6:49 PM on Mar. 25, 2010