i had a brownish r redish spot n my panties n when i cleaned myself it was something thick n the towel paper.... im 36 weeks with my 1st baby.... i ask the doctor n he said it was the bloody show n within 24 r 48 hours i might r might not b havin my baby.... but since he told me that on tuesday i been havin really bad vagina pains...n i had bad dirrahra i want 2 know is that a early sign of labor.... so can somebody please answer these questions cause my doctor is not really helpin me right now

mslisha90

Asked by mslisha90 at 7:06 PM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• maybe maybe not. you can have your baby tomorrow or be over due. i lost my mucus plug 4 wks beofore i had her and i also lost it twice
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 7:08 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• btw im due april 18
    mslisha90

Answer by mslisha90 at 7:10 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• it sounds like early stages of labor.
    Anonymous

• it could be i think you should head to the birthing center to get checked if your o.b isnt but the diareah isnt....good luck
    Naralie

Answer by Naralie at 7:11 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• thats my dds bday! you may be starting to dialate and lose your mucus plug. i dialated to 4 before real "labor" even started
    Anonymous

• i went 2 labor n deliver today 4 the vagina pain n they said i was still closed
    mslisha90

Answer by mslisha90 at 7:14 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• if you really want o be sure, you need to make an appt and ask him to check you.... it could be in a few hours or days, but usually when the dr says within 24 / 48 hours hes right.... just reserch losing mucous plug.
    jlouise03

Answer by jlouise03 at 7:19 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• next time i c him is on tuesday... n he told me that this tuesday when it happened.... i been waitin 2 c if something will happen but it is not.... n i wanna know after u lose yo mucus plug how long after do u start 2 feel pain if u lost all of it
    mslisha90

Answer by mslisha90 at 7:24 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• i also wanna know if u can lose yo mucus plug n not start 2 dilate.... cause i feel like im n that position right now
    mslisha90

Answer by mslisha90 at 7:28 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Yes, you can lose your mucous plug and not dilate. I did that with my first child. Call him back if your concerned and ask him to check you.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 7:39 PM on Mar. 25, 2010