has anyone heard on the work at home plan called fortune 500.

just need to know cause i walk out of my job todayand i need something fast.

drcm65

Asked by drcm65 at 7:19 PM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Money & Work

• i think so.. well i know on the companies says their on the fortune 500 but its not legit.. how much you need to make..i bring in about 400 a month at my job that i do here at home..
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 7:25 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 8:46 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Swaney could not be more wrong, Fortune 500 companies are companies that grow every year. They are the top 500 world wide!

I wish people that had no idea what they are talking about wouldnt advice people.

Swaney is just trying to persuade you to her company. If you are looking for an honest tre JOB you need to go to

Work @ Home Blog its a HUGE list of at home employers like Uhual, American Airlines,1800 CONTACTS etc...

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 11:43 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• I am a WAHM. I work with a huge team of moms we market for a wellness company. We give free webcasts on what we do. I would like to invite you one. Contact me for further options. I help many moms stay at home and work.

Danielle
    http://www.momsforahealthyhome.com
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 6:37 PM on Mar. 28, 2010