i dont know what to do

my son is 81/2 months old and he is a fussy baby with me but not with his daddy..... i just dont understand my daughter was not like that at all is it because he is a boy or what....... i guess this is not a question just want some one to maybe let me know it's a phase..... i just feel so bad because i feel like he dont love me or im doing something wrong he even fights his sleep with me to the point of where i have to let him scream himself to sleep i feel terrible when he does that

wiggsbabe

Asked by wiggsbabe at 7:22 PM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Hey hun, it was the same with me and my partner. Our son would go through a stage of always wanting to be with me and never wanted to be with his dad and he screamed when he held him and then it change to him hating me and always wanting to be around him. He grew out of it though so I am sure your son will.
    LovedUp

Answer by LovedUp at 7:25 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• it sounds like it may just be a phase. is daddy more strong with his parenting styles (as in not giving in when he cries?) just stick with it and stand strong. u'll get thru it.
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 7:25 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• sry people i put the question it is spost to be on babies
    wiggsbabe

Answer by wiggsbabe at 7:30 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• I'd say it's a phase. My son goes back and forth over who he wants, and even for specific tasks. He likes Daddy to read to him, Mommy to put him to bed, Daddy to wash his hands, etc. He gives Daddy more kisses than Mommy these days. I just cherish the ones I get, and know that he DOES love me, and appreciate that he has a Daddy worth fawning over. =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 8:33 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• My daughter is like that with her daddy. When im around she screams if he hold her or even touches her but its ok for her to mess with him but not for him to mess with her and she will give him kisses as long as he dosnt try to pick her up. But when im not around she is just fine plays with him and everything. Shes been like this since she was 3 mths and know she is 17 mths. Some it is a phase I wish mine would hurry up and grow out of this.
    Anonymous

• My son did this too. I never understood and still he's 2-1/2 and acts up for me more than anyone else..and I am far from a cupcake with rules and discipline so I dont' know why the constant need for testing but I figure he's only 2, its the age. I'll stay strong now and hopefully it makes for a well mannered little boy later.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:49 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• oh also, if you where perfume or hair products or smelly lotions, some babies kids are senstive to smells like that. my son was
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:50 AM on Mar. 26, 2010