would you rent a town home if the ladies office was in a garage?

I was thinking it was a bad idea.

marievegan

Asked by marievegan at 7:45 PM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• I wouldn't.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 7:53 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• She might just be starting out and is using her garage as an office for now. Renting an office space can be expensive. Maybe she wanted to use her garage because it's not "in" her house.

As long as you see the home first and don't sign anything without reading it first, you should be fine.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 7:51 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• What she has the office in the garage? I would look into this more before you go renting something from the garage lady :~)
    Anonymous

• nope. Lailamay makes a good point office space isnt cheap but really it isnt your problem. the problem would be her being in all your business. dont do it.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 7:53 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Wait, Is the office in the garage of the home you would be renting or is her real-estate office in another garage somewhere other than the place up for rent?
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 8:12 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• I would. But then, I rented a house from someone I knew only briefly and under slightly less than normal conditions. We made sure to have an officially written lease and we were familiar with our state's rental laws. We kept a written contract for every verbal communication just to be safe for everyone involved.

If, however, her office is in the garage of the place you'd be renting... that's weird. You might decline on that count.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 11:22 PM on Mar. 25, 2010