Green peppers making hair grow faster?

While looking online for tricks to make my hair grow faster ( I lopped it all off and it looks awful), I saw where someone said they put cut up green peppers in their shampoo and it made their hair grow super fast. Has anyone heard of this method, and does it work, or will I go bald? (Did that once, it was NOT flattering!)
Even if you haven't heard of this one, any other tips would be appreciated! I am taking Folic Acid and Biocin supplements already.

Koukla12905

Asked by Koukla12905 at 7:52 PM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• im sure this is simply an old wives tale...but cut it with the growth of the moon. and also, brush it often, and wear it down often, even if it doesnt look good. wearing it up tends to make it break off. oh, and dont wash it every day.
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 7:57 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Prenatal supplements and others probably wont hurt.

I'm sorry you'll probably have to wait it out and tweek it to look good. See another stylist to help you figure out how to rock this hair do.

Sorry and good luck.
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 8:08 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• only thing that makes hair grow is time and genetics
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 8:09 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Prenatal vitamins will help, but other than that nothing is going to make it grow faster. Brushing, applying anything topically, shampoos - none of those things have an effect on hair growth.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:24 PM on Mar. 25, 2010