How do I end this maddness?

Same bf same problems. Please tell me how to cut the cord on my bf who cannot support his own self. I am so disappointed he is not a money maker. I am so tired of supporting him but for the life of me when I am ready to cut it off i cannot. Help please. How do i do it. I know I am going to have a lot of heartache. Any suggestions?

dmr73059

Asked by dmr73059 at 7:57 PM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• you justs have to do it. if him making more money is a deal breaker for you, just end it. the right thing isnt always the easy thing.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 7:58 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Put on your big girl panties and kick his butt to the curb!! It's going to hurt like HELL (been there done that) but you'll be better off for it in the end. Good luck!
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 7:59 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Find out what you're hanging on to? What stops you? Is it fear, fear of lonelyness, fear of how you'll make him feel, etc. You probably already know what it is.

When you think about what stops you... Then I think that can help you to cut it off.

Do what makes you happy and what is best for you. Sometimes that's not always the best choice for the other person, and that is okay.
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 8:01 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Kick him to the curb and then in a week look to see how much more $$ you have now that the loser is gone. Do it now before it gets worse and your paying for years cause he drained you broke.
    Anonymous

• You have to just DO it. There's no easy way. But think of this. If your DAUGHTER was with someone like this, what would you tell HER?

Do that thing yourself.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:39 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• What would you tell your daughter to do if it were her in this situation?
    Anonymous