what to think

My husband has a big thing for porn lately. And yes, our sex life isn't the everyday type. But I just can't right now. I'm pregnant with number three and have been since numer two was only two months old. Now on an average, I'm 120lbs 5'3"...and in pretty good shape I like to think. But there have been several times I've walked in on my DH "taking care of himself" while looking at pictures of over weight women. Not trying to start anything, but I'm not over weight. I just don't see how he can be supposedly so attracted to me, but get his fix looking at women that look nothing like me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:13 PM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• Men are animals. Literally. I'm sure all the women he's dated look like clones. Maybe it's actually a backhanded compliment. I mean, if you are bigger than you typically are, yes I realize you are pregnant, maybe he likes it. Are you upset about the porn or just the taste in women he is watching?
    clhadley

Answer by clhadley at 8:16 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Is it just big boobs or fat? My hubby's here with me haha... I have good info for ya....
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 8:17 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Your hubby and You need to have a heart to heart talk.
    Anonymous

• He's a closet chubby chaser lol
    Anonymous

• My hubby and I aren't the everyday type either, I have a 4 month old now, and when I was preggo we didn't have sex because I seriously felt like I had a bowling ball between my legs...

My hubs loves big boobs, and has his computer porn collection. I'm 5'9 and 150-160, within healthy weight. I am not fat. His porn sometimes consists of some heavy ladies, I asked him... are you into that now or what? haha.. He's like no I don't look at them I just like their boobs. The bigger the lady sometimes their boobs would literally look like 50 pounds...

So Yeah I look nothing like them, and he likes that porn when he's in the mood to check out porn.
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 8:20 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• wow. i would think it would upset u more if he were looking at women with perfect, model thin, kid free bodies. he might think he's doing you a favor. and yes, men r animals. any man worth keeping around doesn't give a crap about body type. one naked woman looks the same as the next to a good, animalistic man.
    Anonymous

• My Dh is a boob man to. and thanks to these kids mine are huge. So yea, if it was just boobs i wouldn't be so confused. but its big woman. And his ex's aren't exactly tiny either. Just makes me wonder why he married me.....
    Anonymous

• Well just seems similar to my DH, the big girl porn is to look at the boobs. Not the chunks. I guess it's possible though... Just ask him.
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 8:34 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Maybe it's their smile that he's attracted to or their confident demeanor. Men are attracted to something for sex but want the wife to be in shape and carry an image that he won't be embarrassed being with but they almost always get aroused by we big girls. You probably look great hanging on his arm in public but it's the wild big girls that make it fun for him.
    Anonymous

• wow thanks :51...you have some nerve
    Anonymous