ADULT CONTENT** If a man doesn't...does that mean he wasn't aroused?

My SO never cums when I give him oral sex. It makes me wonder if I'm doing something wrong. He always says I'm doing "ok", but I think he's trying to protect my feelings. Usually, he has to jerk himself to finish.

Do all men reach ejaculation through oral sex? If he doesn't, does that mean he wasn't aroused enough?

I feel so self-conscious about sex...I'm a late bloomer (didn't have sex till I was 25), so I'm not as experienced as other women my age. I don't know if I'm good at it or bad at it...

Thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:24 PM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• All men are different.
    Some can climax from oral stimulation and some can't. Don't take it personally.

If you're concerned about your part in it though you should research different techniques and try them out.

http://www.allsexguide.com/oral_sex_male.htm
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 9:31 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• men are all different. they all enjoy different parts of sex more. if he didnt like it i think he would tell you.
    Anonymous

• Are you doing it after you've already had intercourse? Sometimes theres nothing "in the tank" after he's already had one recently.Maybe he's self conscious of making a mess on you.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 8:27 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Not a lot of guys cum from oral. My man never does. He told he he's never been able to either.
    Ashleigh_17

Answer by Ashleigh_17 at 8:31 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• really Ashleigh17? Mine does.I'll bet its from them being afraid to upset you or make a mess on you.They also can get overwhelmed by it and shut down in a way.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 8:33 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• consider yourself lucky lol
    Anonymous

• or good! *pats self on back* lol
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 8:35 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• I don't think he's just being nice. If he thought there was more you could do I'm sure he'd help instruct you. Communication during sex between partners is vital. SO stopped ejaculating last year and I thought it was my fault and I felt awful for a while then finally he told me it's his meds causing the problem, not me. My SO isn't that polite so if it were me he would surely say something to make me fix things! There was a time when he would finish himself off bc he knows what his body needs. He has a different angle than I have plus he's been jerking off for most of his life so guys are experts at their own bodies. I no longer feel bad. It's his issue and he's ok with it so if you guy says he's ok with it then let it go. Just enjoy what you do with him.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:45 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• I usually have to use my hand and mouth at the same time to make mine cum.
    Anonymous

• According to my Hubby, there isn't a wrong way to do it, the fact that you do it is enough. So don't worry, you're doing just fine...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:03 PM on Mar. 25, 2010