I need help with my soon to be hubby

Lately he has been really quick to fight! I asked him where his bachlor party is going to be at? And the response I got was quit being nosey, its non of ur business (well yea it is b/c we have 2 kids) his party is at a hotel. I dont care>they are gonna be drinking! I trust him we have been together over 9 years! Well today his friend sold bulls tickets (the 2 of them were gonna go together) and I asked who he sold them too! Again he is going off on me!?!? WTF it was just a question! He has been going out every night he has off & comes home with a huge attitude! Its really bugging me all we do is fight lately! He tells me to butt out & its his business not mine!! I am really hurt by all of this!

I dont know how to handle this........help me!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:26 PM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• There's something going on...whatever it is...it's happening.
    Anonymous

• You may want to re-think about marrying this man right now. You need to have a heart to heart talk about how you are feeling and why he is acting like this. It will get worse before it gets better. Commuication is a very big part in a relationship and in a marriage. Trust will get you no where if there is no commuication.
    Anonymous

• all of this just started recently....he was never like this before & he is the one who wanted to get married! I know he has a lot of stuff going on at work & its stressing him out! His boss is a jerk & giving him a hard time about the time off he asked for (the wedding). We have 2 kids and we love each other very much! I just cant figure him out lately!
    Anonymous

• cold feet
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 8:34 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• It's most likely the stress. He most likely doesn't even realize he's being an idiot...they usually don't. But tell him if it continues, the wedding is OFF.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:37 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• he would NOT be my soon to be hubby if he treated me like that
    Anonymous

• Talk to him about it. He might now even realize he's being a dick.

Don't jump right into "You're snapping at me for no good reason and it makes me feel like crap!" because that will just cause defenses to go up and result in more fighting.

Sit down with him after the kids are in bed and calmly bring it up.
    Tell him you're worried about the amount of stress he's under because he hasn't seemed like himself lately and you wonder what you can do to help him de-stress.

Tell him that you know he isn't "trying" to hurt your feelings but when he snaps at you and tells you to "butt out", that it makes you feel bad.

If you can't talk things out with him then that's a problem.
    Hopefully things get better. :)
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 9:36 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Do not marry this man. Marry someone who wants you to be part of his life, in every way and talks to you nicely. Marry someone who has nothing to hide, and doesn't treat you like a bratty little sister.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 10:58 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• He may be going through some personal crap that has nothing to do with you. If you love him, you should just back off a bit and let him resolve his conflicts on his own. He loves you, you love him...love isn't always romance and all that. It's putting up with your spouses good and bad days.
    Anonymous

• I doubt it's cold feet if he can't just say who bought the tickets. Something's up and if he won't spill it, I'd be thinking of not getting married until you know what is happening with him.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 3:38 PM on Mar. 26, 2010