Any one notice (birthcontrol)

When they had a recall out on Yaz they never stopped the commercials or quit prescribing it?! I dont get it!....They still have it on TV now but I would be beyond terrified to take it!! Once you put a recall out on something how do you turn around and put it back out as safe so quickly?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:35 PM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Health

• i know plenty of people that have taken yaz and nothing ever happened. havent you noticed all of the lawyers on tv? trying to get people behind them so they can make a big profit? thats all it is. of course there are side effects to any medication, but if the benefits outweight the risks, then thats why the medication is prescribed.
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 8:53 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• I didn't know that they recalled it. I know that the FDA had a problem with the commercials and that they weren't specific enough in the side effects aspect of it.
    clhadley

Answer by clhadley at 8:39 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• It wasn't recalled! Lawyers were trying to sue over side effects that ANY form of hormonal birth control has.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 1:13 PM on Mar. 26, 2010