Is there anything I can do about cradle cap?

enbrannon1

Asked by enbrannon1 at 8:46 PM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My 4 month old just had that... I used those sponge/brush things, gave her baths more often and used the brush side of it, not hard but it got most the flakes off. :D Baby oil...

Good luck.... Gooogle had good suggestions.
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 8:48 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• you can try baby oil and a baby comb, or baby shampoo while in the tub and lightly scrub with a wash cloth-- personally, my kids have never been that bad, so i just scrub a bit extra in the tub-- i tried the baby oil thing with my oldest, and it was a hot mess to say the least-- it doesnt hurt them, and from what i have heard, it doesnt bother them-- unless it is really bad, than it may itch a bit
    armywife7885

Answer by armywife7885 at 8:50 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• I found the best success with baby oil and a fine tooth comb. It took a few nights in a row, but it worked.
    Rileysmom425

Answer by Rileysmom425 at 8:57 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• When I bathe my son, I brush/scrub his head with one of the sponge/brushes while it has shampoo in it. I think you can also use a baby brush. I also put baby lotion in his hair after his bath.
    MomMom23

Answer by MomMom23 at 9:18 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• I used this stuff I found in the baby aisle for cradle cap.
    hornz102485

Answer by hornz102485 at 9:44 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• I used vegetable oil
    Anonymous