Work at home?

Do any of you work at home? I need to get a job and earn some income for my family. It would be great to even find a job but working from home would be much better considering the fact that i do not have a car at the moment. Everything seems to be a scam but i wasn't sure if there were any real jobs that were work from home. I f anyone does it would be great for some help... Thank you..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:09 PM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Money & Work

• chacha...i make about 150 a month just working 2 hours a day on week days
    Anonymous

• Many of the women on this site work from home, including myself. I have a home based business with Ameriplan. I love what I do and I am able to be home with my kids too. Best of both worlds! We are the nation's leading discount benefits company. Our reps work from home, earning up to a six figure income in as little as 3-5 years. We offer daily pay, weekly bonus opportunities and benefits. Plus full training and support! Our company has a top rating with the US Chamber of Commerce, the DSA and Dunn & Bradstreet...  We've even been featured on the American Medical & American Business Review, in Parents Magazine and more...

Let me know if you have questions!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:23 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• I am a Prepaid Legal Associate - This is a BBB A+ rated company publicly trades on the NYSE and FORBES just named us #66 of the top 200 small businesses to work for in the US.

No parties, no inventory to track, no minimum required sales.You work how much or how little you want. Some people make a few hundred a month and some make a few thousand. There are some that make over $100,000 a year. Just depends on how much you want to work it.

I tripled my startup fee in my first 2 weeks and was able to quit my part time job within a month of signing up. You can watch and introductory video and message me if you're interested in finding out more.

www.prepaidlegal.com/go/maryejacobs

The team I'm on was just named the number 1 team in the company! Great support group and lots of tips and training to help you out.

Good luck with whatever you choose!
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 9:44 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Prepaid legal is good, chacha is a job, but the others are not. here is a list of employers that hire at home workers click here for the list.

You can also collect data, its free all you do is wrtite down license plate numbers while you are in town, then come home and input them into a satabase free, get more info on it go to http://wepay4tags.com/itag4money

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 11:36 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home. I am a stay at home Mom to two children. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. Joining Internet CEO Moms is one of the best decisions I have made for my family and myself. You can have the best of both worlds too!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check my website out
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 3:01 AM on Mar. 26, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 8:18 AM on Mar. 27, 2010

• I'm launching my new website called www.IdeastoWorkatHome.com if you are interested in looking around.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on Mar. 27, 2010