How many Obama supporters will admit to regretting their decision?

Just wondering if some do.

No bashing at all.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 PM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Nothing to regret, I would vote the same

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:30 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• I'd vote the same. My issue now a days is with our idiot state governor anyway.

KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 9:33 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• I would definitely admit and will in the future if I ever feel that way.

As of right now, I have no regrets.
    heatheryn

Answer by heatheryn at 9:34 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• I regret voting for a man who kept the Patriot Act
    I regret voting for a man who a man who hasn't done anything to improve Iraq or Afghanistan.
    I regret voting for a man who is just as interested in the corporate greed and how he can benefit as the last guy.
    I regret voting for a man who has yet to close Guantanamo Bay.
    I regret voting for a man who is very much like the last guy.

I used to be active on cafemom. I was one of those liberals who was proud of my vote. My state of New York and My nation's President have disappointed me and I don't want to be called out by the republicans on here. It doesn't change the fact, I have regrets.
    Anonymous

• I don't regret my vote at all. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.
    That's not to say I am not a tiny bit disappointed - I only wish he were more progressive.
    Anonymous

• I agree Anon....I don't agree with everything but I'm not regretting it.....yet.
    heatheryn

Answer by heatheryn at 9:49 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• No regrets! I am sorely disappointed in him for many things, but flat out regret? Shit no!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:03 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• So everyday someone is going to ask this question??? The answer is NO regrets, just like when someone asked yesterday.
    Anonymous

• If McCain won and how do you know? Obama is president and we can see what that is like.McCain didn't win remember
    Anonymous

• Why do people act like everything that Obama has done is worse than Bush? People complain that Obama did bail outs well those bail outs were promised by Bush. All Obama did was honor what Bush said was going to happen. Obama wanted to get a lot of shit done his first year in office and he hasn't gotten it done, not because he is doing a bad job but because he is trying to fix a bunch of shit left over from Bush. I think we would be a lot worse off if McCain had won. Obama is doing the best he can with the shit heap that Bush left him.

Anonymous