anyone else sleep next to freight train at night? what do you do about it?

MY SO SNORES SOOOOOOOOOOO LOUDLY! I dk what to do other then push him off the bed! can anyone relate?

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 9:35 PM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• I sleep with ear plugs nightly.
    hornz102485

Answer by hornz102485 at 9:36 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• I do the ear plugs thing too.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 9:38 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• My husband did for many years. I finally made him a Dr. appt. He ordered a sleep study. Come to find out he has major sleep apnea. He now sleeps with a CPAP and snores no more. It took me 2 months to learn how to NOT sleep next to a freight train. Sleep apnea can be life threatening. Check it out.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:38 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• We've been in separate bedrooms for years now... sad, but true. I seriously don't understand why the neighbors haven't complained yet, it's THAT LOUD! *sigh* He got tired of me kicking him and telling him to be quiet, and I wanted sleep, so I moved to another room. I want him to get tested for sleep apnea.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 9:40 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• LOL...Soon as I read your question,I thought of the train that pretty much runs through our backyard. So yes, I literally sleep next to a frieght train at night,or so it seems when they come through a lot during the night,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 9:41 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• freight train and WRECK, he snores obnoxiously and flings himself around so much in his sleep im suprised i have yet to wake up with a black eye!
    ashtynsmom730

Answer by ashtynsmom730 at 9:47 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• My mum goes and sleeps in the spare bedroom. Lol.
    My dad has tried those nose strips and they only work sometimes.

I can't stand snoring. My ex-husband snored once in a while but it wasn't too bad.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 9:48 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Record him snoring and take it to your doctor. See if he thinks there needs to be a sleep study done. Sleep apnea can kill people if not fixed.
    Anonymous

• MAN DO I! Not only does my husband SNORE SOOOO BAD, we live RIGHT next to a train now!! He bothers me SOO much that after shoving him 20 times I just go and sleep in my step daughters room when she's not home. I won't do earplugs cuz i'm worried that if something happens or the 2 year old wakes up I won't wake up. Cuz i know he wont! His snoring is SO HORRIBLE he shakes the bed! I'm so sick of being tired.. it makes me actually want to seperate from him sometimes.. He tells me he has to work, and that I can sleep during the day.. but i have THREE kids and one more due in July...
    MJ_BN_FE

Answer by MJ_BN_FE at 10:33 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Ya, mine never started snoring at all untill he gained tons of weight. It has something to do with fat in the back of the throat (according to Dr. Oz) when he started losing weight, it got better. But then he gained again, AAARRRRRRGGGG>
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 10:49 PM on Mar. 25, 2010