What are you up to tonight- lets get off the other bull**** and have fun

I am going to get in the tub and soak myself. I am going to tweeze my eye brows and jump into bed

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:35 PM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am going to take a shower, smoke a cigarette, climb into bed and call my SO before I fall asleep to tell him Good Night! :)
    Kaydens_mommy06

Answer by Kaydens_mommy06 at 9:36 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• I'm getting ready to watch my one reality tv, guilty pleasure. Real Housewives of NYC. Then, hit the sack with the hubby.
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 9:41 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• I just finished putting my new bed together!! I feel like a grown up now! I am cleaning my house in preparation for hubby to come home from Afghanistan! Yay! We are leaving in five days to pick him up at Ft. Stewart, GA!! I am so excited, I haven't seen him since his R&R in Oct.!!!
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 9:45 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• I just finished scrubbing my floors on my hands and knees
    my nieces dad just picked her up
    going to put my boys to bed then sit here on my favorite soap opera aka cafemom and see what drama I can find
    and wonder if my husband is coming home or not tonight.
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 9:47 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• have a good nightsmoke a cigarett too kayden's mommy, watch my married with children, and try to forget about this day!.

eva123

Answer by eva123 at 9:48 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• I am going to put the kids to bed and then my ex-husband and I are going to order Chinese food and watch a movie or something. Then I'll go to bed and read a little bit and fall asleep!
    WOO! Party animal! Lol!
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 9:51 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Just got the kiddies to bed, reading all the drama on here, and 30 rock is on.. Not really watching it, just background noise,lol...Talking to Hubby on yahoo, and then going to bed soon.. Gotta be up early.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:51 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• im going to watch a movie with hubby. and then hit the hay.
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 10:05 PM on Mar. 25, 2010