how do i get him to accept it???

i had a miscarriage three weeks ago but didn't know until yesterday and now my husband doesn't wants to talk about it or unless i tell him im in pain because i had a d&c yesterday and that's how he snaps out of it and then understands what's going on but other than that, he gets mad at me for no reason, he blames me for losing the baby just because im overweight and that's one of the many reasons the dr. told me i had a miscarriage. can anyone help me.:(

cataquiroz24

Asked by cataquiroz24 at 10:09 PM on Mar. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Get a new husband and a new doctor!
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 10:13 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• Oh honey. It's not your fault!!!! the baby was an angel that had a bigger purpose in heaven.
    being overweight isn't a reason for a miscarriage. I'm 150 lbs over my ideal weight.. and i'm 25 weeks pregnant with our second. There is no excuss for your husband to be acting this way. Tell him he's not the only one who's sad and he need's to think about your feelings. And if he's saying it's because your overweight.. he sounds like a jerk and I wouldn't want to have a baby with him anyway.
    Anonymous

• hun i agree with anon 10:13. it is not your fault. i am so very sorry for your loss. you are not alone.
    eva123

Answer by eva123 at 10:18 PM on Mar. 25, 2010

• I have given birth to 4 kids and I am overweight. I had a miscarriage last summer of our 6th child and my husband was devastated. He was in Afghanistan and it upset him so bad he was ready to get a vasectomy (thank God he didn't) to be sure we could never loose another baby. I was only 6 weeks or so along. You can try again in a few months.
    Anonymous

• I dont by that bs, cause your overweight? Me and many other women are overweight and able to carry full term healthy babys so I wouldnt be so quick to say that was it. There could be so many reasons why you miscarried so please dont blame yourself. And for your husband WOW, Im a little shocked at how selfish hes being right now. If anything he should be supporting you through this really hard time not getting upset or picking fights. I dont know what else to say about that, maybe he needs some kind of help getting through this cause it doesnt seem like he knows how to handle things. By the way Im very sorry for you loss, if your husband comes around you guys can always try again. Best of luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Mar. 26, 2010